Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/8/23
Dawgs Lacrosse offers elite boys’ and girls’ club teams and camps. For more information, access https://www.dawgslacrosse.com/
High school openings
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy is hiring upper school girls’ lacrosse assistants for the upcoming season. Email resume, cover letter and references to Dave Wilson, Athletic Director at email@example.com.
Central Bucks South assistant
Quakertown head coach
Quakertown HS is looking for a Head Girls Lacrosse Coach. If interested, please contact Sylvia Kalazs (Athletic Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 267-718-4958.
Lansdale Catholic Head Coach
Lansdale Catholic has an immediate opening for a head coach. All interested teachers and other persons may apply and shall be given every consideration in the filling of this position. All applications must be received on or before
November 21, 2023
All applicants should send information to:
Mr. BJ Hogan, Athletic Director
Lansdale Catholic High School, 700 Lansdale Avenue, Lansdale, PA 19446
North Penn head coach
Downingtown West head coach
Downingtown West seeks a head coach. Click here to apply.
Henderson head coach
Henderson High seeks a head coach – apply here.
Barrack Hebrew Academy head coach
Barrack Hebrew Academy (Bryn Mawr, PA) is looking for a Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach for the spring of 2024. The Cougars won the Penn-Jersey Athletic Association in 2023 and are moving into the Friends School League (Germantown Friends, Shipley, George, Westtown, ANC, Friends’ Central, and Abington Friends).
Barrack teams do not practice or compete on Fridays, Saturdays, or Passover Break.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references to: Bob Dignazio, Director of Athletics
Souderton Head Girls Lacrosse Coach
Souderton seeks a head coach.
– Suburban One League | District One
– District Playoffs the last 12 of last 14 seasons
– State of the art Turf Field
– Terrific Feeder Program
If interested, please contact Dennis Stanton, Athletic Director at 215-284-7134 or email@example.com
As a coach for Black Bear Lacrosse, Part-Time Coaches are expected to uphold the core values of the club program: Sportsmanship on and off the field, Respect not just for ourselves but others, coming each day and putting forth our best effort, sharing our Enjoyment of the game, showing how important Teamwork is and Commitment to our fellow coaches as well as our teammates.
We are looking to employ passionate coaches whose values align with the club’s mission. Coaching commitments include year-round participation, however, availability can be discussed with the director for current collegiate players.
- Attend various Black Bear Girls Lacrosse events (practices, clinics, tournaments, club events, etc.)
- Collaborate on practice plans
- Provide productive individual and team feedback
- Consistently communicate with parents and players about upcoming events through TeamSnap/Email
- Assist with facilitating events such as tryouts, clinics, club events, fundraising, etc.
- HS/College Lacrosse experience; Playing and/or coaching
- Reliable transportation
- Current Child Abuse Clearnce
- PA Criminal Record Check Clearance
- Level 1 US Lacrosse Certification
- US Lacrosse membership
- Moderately flexible scheduling around coaches’ schedules to ensure maximum attendance.
- Fall, Winter, and Summer commitments
- Spring season is an off-season for Black Bear. However, Practices are scheduled on weekends throughout March-May to focus on player development and team chemistry.
- Detailed scheduling/frequency of events will be discussed in the interview.
To Apply: Contact our Black Bear Girls Director Catie Sobotor at firstname.lastname@example.orgLearn more about the Black Bear Girls Program at www.blackbearlacrosse.com .