Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 6/29/20
Registration is open for the Victory Events Girls’ Summer Rise on July 25-26 at Carsins Run Fields (Aberdeen, MD). The date and location were changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Team Fee (1-3 Teams): $1,299/team
- Team Fee (4+ Teams): $1,099/team
- 2028 (8v8): $899/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School | 2021 A/B*, 2022 A/B, 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B
- Youth | 2025 A/B, 2026 A/B, 2027 A/B, 2028 (8v8)
- *This summer only, 2021 teams may use 2020 players to supplement their rosters if needed. Please contact our staff in advance if your club may need to utilize this option.
- Click here for more info and registration
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Player Waivers Complete: June 1, 2020 (See directions below to upload your roster for waivers & college coaches, as well as provide your players with free SportsRecruits profiles!)
- Balances Due: June 15, 2020
- Teams purchasing flights: The latest games on Sunday will likely end at 4:15 PM. Please plan your travel accordingly. All teams are expected to play all scheduled games, including any pool, consolation, playoff, and championship games. Please allow for travel between the fields, car rental, and airport in advance of your flight.
On the eve of the Summer Rise, ten college coaches will lead a 1.5-hour Friday Night Clinic at Cedar Lane Park from 6:30PM-8:00PM. This is a wonderful opportunity for Summer Rise participants to learn position specific skills and tips from some of the nation’s top coaches.
Registration will be for individuals of all grad years. Athletes will be broken into age and skill specific groups to learn position technique to improve their game.
Friday Night Clinic Details – REGISTER NOW!
Date: Friday July 24, 2020
Location: Cedar Lane Park (Bel Air, MD) – not Carsins Run!
Time: 6:30PM – 8:00PM