Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/5/17
There is still time to register for the BaggataGirls™ “Winter Clinics” for girls, which starts today (Dec. 5) at Main Line Sports Center in Berwyn.
Please visit the website to see the schedules posted for youth (typically Grades K-4), middle school (Grades 5-8) and high school (Grades 9-12) sessions through February. You can register to attend all sessions or tailor a per diem schedule that works. Space is limited. Click here for more information.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: BaggataGirls™ clinics teach the skills of lacrosse using novel drills, games, concepts and language players can understand, relate to and retain – all in a fast-paced, high energy and supportive setting.
The focus is on FUNdamentals, but with a Flair… We stress traditional staples but explore what is possible with the stick and a ball.
· BaggataGirls™ training transfers knowledge, maximizes touches and hones technique.
· Our methods help players learn to play fast, think fast and thrive in the style of play that has emerged in girls’ lacrosse.
· Our goal, in a condensed time frame, is to help the girls advance at an accelerated rate.
· We stress ambidexterity and the skills needed to play any position.
· We teach the values of tradition, honor and respect for the game.
· We set our expectations high.
BaggataGirls™ training has been honed over years of collective experience by highly respected and caring parents and coaches – all of whom have played and coached at the highest level. And we have seen the results. We welcome girls from all schools and club programs – BaggataGirls transcends township and other lines and boundaries. Our agenda is simply to teach and share our love and passion for the game with the girls…
Any questions, contact Scott Growney at email@example.com.