Boys’/Men’s Coaching Jobs
Upper Moreland head coach
Upper Moreland High School is looking for a Boys Varsity Lacrosse Coach for the 2014-2015 school year. Please contact Athletic Director Ryan Staub at 215-706-2376 or email@example.com if interested.
HEADstrong Club coaching openings
The HEADstrong Lacrosse Club is looking for 3 coaching positions to be fulfilled for this upcoming Summer Club Season. The HEADstrong Lacrosse Club is a national lacrosse organization that provides an unmatched standard of excellence athletically, academically and in the community in hopes of raising awareness for Blood Cancers. Specifically in the Philadelphia lacrosse market HEADstrong has 8 boys teams and 3 girls teams that compete in the Summer and Fall.
7th and 8th Grade HEADstrong White Defensive Assistant – The position would require zero travel outside of the Philadelphia area. All practices are held at Rosemont College on weeknights and the team plays in 4 tournaments all in the Philadelphia suburbs over the course of June and July.
7th and 8th Grade HEADstrong White Offensive Assistant – The position would require zero travel outside of the Philadelphia area. All practices are held at Rosemont College on weeknights and the team plays in 4 tournaments all in the Philadelphia suburbs over the course of June and July.
HEADstrong Blue 2016 Defensive Coach – All tournament dates are here: http://www.headstronglaxpa.org/content/teams/boys-teams_2016-blue 100% attendance is mandatory for tournaments. All practices will be held at Rosemont College during week nights.
For much more information in regards to pay, practice schedule, further details please email Brian Neary at firstname.lastname@example.org
NXT LC 2018 head coach
NXT Sports seeks a head coach for the NXT Lacrosse Club 2018 team. NXT Lacrosse is a four-year old club program based in Newtown Square, Pa.. NXT Lacrosse is focused on player development and skill building through an organized and highly professional approach to practices and through passionate and knowledgeable instruction. NXT Lacrosse trains year-round at Episcopal Academy, one of the best high school facilities in the nation.
Tryouts for the NXT 2018 team will take place in September 2014 at Episcopal Academy. Last year, more than 165 players tried out for the NXT 2017 team and that team has quickly established itself as one of the best in the region. The NXT 2018 team will consist of 26-28 players who are willing to commit to the program year-round.
• Direct all on-field activities for the team
• Commit to offering developmental feedback to players and families, up to and including personal developmental meetings with all players.
• Work closely with the NXT coaching directors to formulate practice plans and distribute practice plans to players in advance.
• Applicant must be willing to commit to NXT’s year-round practice and tournament schedule. 2014-2015 schedule consists of weekly practice September to November, three to four fall tournaments, weekend indoor practice December through February and one indoor box tournament and summer practice May through July with a full summer tournament schedule.
• A current or former lacrosse player highly knowledgeable about the sport.
• Coaching experience required and head coaching experience is preferred.
• Genuine interest in working with and developing young lacrosse players.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Able to communicate equally well with players and parents.
• Able to commit to a year-long program.
• Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
• Teaching experience is a plus.
• Highly competitive salary
• All travel costs to and from events covered
• All club apparel provided
• Opportunity to work other NXTsports events if desired, such as the Philly Showcase
For more information about NXTsports and the NXT Lacrosse Club, check out www.iamnxt.com and www.nxtlacrosse.com.
To apply or for more information send an introductory email and a résumé
Philadelphia Regional Director, NXT Lacrosse
Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, Coach
Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy located in Bryn Mawr PA is starting an after school Boys Lax club for students in grades 8-12 this Spring. This club will hopefully turn into a varsity program for the Spring of 2015.
Practice will take place 2-3 days a week.
Barrack is looking for an experienced coach who can build, strengthen and promote a new program. Barrack currently competes in the Tri County Independent School League and the Penn Jersey Athletic Association.
All interested applicants should email Director of Athletics, Justin Cooper email@example.com.
Lower Bucks Youth coaches
Lower Bucks Lacrosse (www.lowerbuckslacrosse.org) of Lower Makefield, PA is seeking “Head Coaching Talent” for its Boys: 7th/8th (1 Coach), 5th/6th (1 Coach), 3rd/4th (1 Coach) and Girls: 7th/8th (1 Coach) grade teams.
This is a “volunteer” position only. Coaches would need to manage a team of 18-20 players and hold 2 practices/week plus attend games/tournaments most weekends, end-March through end-May. It is preferable that the Head Coach be a resident of the Yardley/Lanhorne/Neshaminy community and have a lacrosse playing/coaching background.
If you are interested or know of someone who would be an ideal candidate – sharing their experience and knowledge of lacrosse with one of the largest youth lacrosse organizations in Eastern Pennsylvania, please contact Joe Manuli at firstname.lastname@example.org
***All applicants will be asked to pass a police background check.
E-mail us at email@example.com for coaching opening submissions