(Advertising Terms and Conditions for Lacrosse Media, LLC at bottom)
The term Phillylacrosse.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 525 Rt. 73 North, Marlton, NJ, 08053. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Sate of Pennsylvania.
Phillylacrosse.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Phillylacrosse.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan. 1, 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Payment & Billing: All ads must be paid in advance unless a payment schedule is agreed upon. Account balances not paid in full will subject advertiser to suspension of placement, regardless of contracted insertion dates, until such balance is paid in full. Agency placements are subject to suspension as any other advertiser. Rates quoted are not commissionable. If a multi-run agreement is canceled before the contract is completed, advertiser will be billed for one additional run at the contracted rate.
Termination: Orders may be canceled, if written notice is received by Lacrosse Media within 72 hours of “start date”. There after the advertiser is responsible for the next quarter’s billing. All advertising is subject to acceptance by Lacrosse Media, who reserves the right to reject any advertisement and to cancel this agreement. Advertisements do not imply sponsorship or endorsement by Lacrosse Media. Lacrosse Media reserves the right to change its website format at any time. If a redesign is made during an advertiser’s campaign, the advertiser may reserve the right to keep a comparable placement with the new format. Advertisers will be given a 30-day notice should any format changes be scheduled. Every effort will be made to keep advertisers satisfied with placement. However, if the new format and placement is not satisfactory, the advertiser has the right to cancel its website contract with a 30-day notice.
TRUTH IN ADVERTISING / INDEMNIFICATION FOR LIABILITY: Advertiser is solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to (1) the Advertisement, and/or (2) any material to which users can link through the Advertisement. Advertiser represents and warrants that the Advertisement and Link comply with LACROSE MEDIA’s advertising standards; and that it holds the necessary rights to permit the use of the Advertisement and Link by Lacrosse Media for the purpose of this Agreement; and that the use, reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the Advertisement will not violate any criminal laws or any rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, music, image, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any antidiscrimination law or regulation, or any other right of any person or entity. Advertiser agrees to indemnify Lacrosse Media and to hold Lacrosse Media harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by Lacrosse Media, arising out of or related to Advertiser’s breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL LACROSSE MEDIA BE LIABLE TO SPONSOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT LACROSSE MEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
ASSIGNMENT: Advertiser may not assign this agreement, in whole or in part, without Lacrosse Media’s consent. Any attempt to assign this Agreement without such consent will be null and void.
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.