From elite recruiting events and club teams to intro-level lacrosse camps, NXT Lacrosse has the game plan. Visit nxtsports.com to learn more.
By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 3/26/23
The Phillylacrosse.com Boys’ Rankings:
Explanation: Cape Henlopen, last year’s Delaware tourney runner-up, made a big move from being unranked to No. 4 after its 10-9 win at Episcopal Academy. The victory on the road in an opener against the No. 6 team was significant. Academy of the New Church holds its No. 1 ranking, though, Malvern Prep gets much consideration as well due to its wins over Bullis, La Salle, and Calvert Hall and strength of schedule (also losing to Lawrenceville, 11-10).
Games to Watch: No. 9 Springside Chestnut Hill plays at ANC on Thursday; No. 2 Malvern Prep plays at No. 7 Radnor, No. 3 Haverford School hosts Lawrenceville, and No. 5 Salesianum hosts Chaminade (NY) on Saturday.
- Academy of the New Church (5-0) Prev: No. 1
- Malvern Prep (3-1) Prev: No. 2
- Haverford School (3-1) Prev: No. 3
- Cape Henlopen-DE (2-0) Prev: NR
- Salesianum School-DE (3-0) Prev: No. 5
- Episcopal Academy (3-2) Prev: No. 6
- Radnor (0-1) Prev: No. 4
- La Salle (0-2) Prev: No. 8
- Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (3-0) Prev: No. 13
- Downingtown East (2-0) Prev: No. 11
- St. Augustine Prep-NJ (0-0) Prev: No. 9
- Mars (4-0) Prev: No. 14
- Hill School (1-2) Prev: No. 7
- Central Bucks East (2-0) Prev: NR
- (tie) Manheim Township (1-0) Prev: No. 15; Downingtown West (2-0) Prev: NR
Under Consideration: Allentown Central Catholic (2-0), Archmere-DE (2-0), Cumberland Valley (0-0), Freedom (2-0), Haddonfield-NJ (0-0), Hempfield (1-0), Marple Newtown (1-0), Mt. Lebanon (2-0), Shady Side Academy (1-0), Springfield-Delco (1-1), Speing-Ford (1-0), St. Joseph’s Prep (1-2), Westtown (1-3).