By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 6/7/21
- Radnor (20-2) – Last week: No. 3. The Raiders advanced to the PIAA AAA semifinals with a 13-4 rout of Owen J. Roberts and meet Central League rival Conestoga Tuesday in the semifinals
- Conestoga (19-2-1) – Last week: No. 4. The Pioneers blitzed Unionvolle, 17-6, in the PIAA AAA quarterfinals and meet Radnor in the semifinals Tuesday.
- Agnes Irwin (15-4) – Last week: No. 6. The Owls won an 8-7 contest over Penn Charter for the Inter-Ac League title.
- Unionville (21-3) – Last week: No. 1. The District 1 champion Longhorns were knocked out by Conestoga in the PIAA AAA quarterfinals.
- Penn Charter (18-2-1) – Last week: No. 7. The Quakers fell to Agnes Irwin in the Inter-Ac League finals.
- Manheim Township (20-5) – Last week: Unranked. The Blue Streaks eliminated Garnet Valley and then Shady Side Academy in the PIAA AAA tourney and meet Sewickley Academy Tuesday in the semifinals.
- Owen J. Roberts (20-2) – Last week: No. 5. The Wildcats were knocked out of the PIAA AAA tourney by Radnor.
- Archbishop Carroll (18-4) – Last week: No. 8. The Patriots face Twin Valley in the PIAA AA semifinals Tuesday.
- Garnet Valley (19-4) – Last week: No. 2. The District 1 runner-up Jaguars were eliminated by Manheim Township in a PIAA Class AAA opener.
- Haddonfield (15-1) – Last week: No. 11. The Bulldawgs will host fifth-seeded Bernards in the South Jersey Group 1 semifinals on Tuesday.
- Moorestown (14-2) – Last week: No. 12. The Quakers face Ocean City Tuesday in the South Jersey Group III semifinals.
- Cardinal O’Hara (17-5) – Last week: Unranked. The Lions dumped District 3 champion York Catholic, 16-12, in the PIAA AA quarterfinals and meet Strath Haven Tuesday in the semifinals.
- Twin Valley (20-2) – The Raiders, after a 14-10 win over District 1 champion Bishop Shanahan, meet Archbishop Carroll Tuesday in the PIAA AA semifinals.
- Bishop Shanahan (16-4) – Last week: No. 9. The Eagles saw their season end following a 14-10 loss to Twin Valley in the PIAA AA quarterfinals; they won their first Ches-Mont League and District 1 titles.
- Cape Henlopen-DE (18-1) – Last week: No. 10. The Vikings won their 12th straight Delaware state title; (tie) Strath Haven (18-5-1)– Last week: Unranked. The Panthers face Cardinal O’Hara Tuesday in the PIAA Class AA semifinals; (tie) Easton (17-1) – Last week: No. 15. The Rovers gave Conestoga a battle before bowing, 14-11, in a PIAA Class AAA opener
Under consideration: Academy of Notre Dame (6-11), Cherokee (17-1), Downingtown East (14-5), Downingtown West (15-5), Emmaus (18-3), Episcopal Academy (10-8), Great Valley (15-7), Lenape (13-2), Mount St. Joseph (16-5), Ocean City-NJ (12-3), Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (7-9), Tatnall School (18-1), Ursuline Academy-DE (13-3), Villa Maria Academy (16-7), Wilson (17-5), York Catholic (19-2).