By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 6/29/21
Note – Rankings based on win/loss, strength of schedule/league, with emphasis on league, district, and state championships and PIAA wins.
(All-Phillylacrosse.com teams, Players of the Year, Coaches of the Year, with All-Phillylacrosse regional teams for Delaware, South Jersey, central PA and Lehigh Valley-NE PA coming later this summer)
- Radnor (22-2) – The Raiders won the PIAA AAA championship.
- Moorestown-NJ (18-3) – The Quakers won the NJ Group 3 championship and reached the Tournament of Champions finals.
- Conestoga (19-3-1) – The Pioneers won the Ches-Mont League championship and reached the PIAA AAA semifinals.
- Agnes Irwin (15-4) – The Owls won the Inter-Ac League championship.
- Unionville (21-3) – The Longhorns won the District 1 AAA championship and reached the PIAA quarterfinals.
- Penn Charter (18-2-1) – The Quakers reached the Inter-Ac League finals.
- Archbishop Carroll (20-4) – The Patriots won the PIAA AA championship.
- Cherokee-NJ (21-2) – The Chiefs won the NJ Group 4 championship and reached the Tournament of Champions semifinals.
- Haddonfield-NJ (18-2) – The Haddons won the NJ Group 1 championship.
- Manheim Township (21-6) – The Blue Streaks won the Lancaster Lebanon League championship and reached the PIAA AAA finals.
- Owen J. Roberts (20-2) – The Wildcats won the Pioneer Athletic Conference championship and reached the PIAA AAA tournament
- Garnet Valley (19-4) – The Jaguars reached the District 1 AAA finals.
- Bishop Shanahan (19-4) – The Eagles won the Ches-Mont League and District 1 AA championships.
- Strath Haven (19-6-1)– The Panthers reached the PIAA AA finals.
- Twin Valley (20-3) – The Raiders won the Berks County championship and reached the PIAA AA semifinals.
- Cape Henlopen-DE (18-1) – The Vikings won the Delaware state title.
- Easton (17-1) – The Rovers won the East Penn Conference and District 11 AAA championships.
- Great Valley (16-7) – The Patriots reached the PIAA AAA tournament.
- Cardinal O’Hara (17-6) – The Lions reached the PIAA AA semifinals.
- (tie) Downingtown East (14-5), Downingtown West (15-5) – Both the Cougars and Whippets reached the District 1 AAA quarterfinals.
Under consideration: Academy of Notre Dame (6-11), Emmaus (18-3), Episcopal Academy (10-8), Lenape (13-3), Mount St. Joseph (16-5), Ocean City-NJ (12-4), Rancocas Valley-NJ (13-7), Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (7-9), Tatnall School (18-1), Ursuline Academy-DE (13-3), Villa Maria Academy (16-7), Wilson (17-5), York Catholic (19-2).