By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 6/29/21
Note – Rankings based on win/loss, strength of schedule/league, with emphasis on league, district, and state championships and PIAA tourney wins.
(All-Phillylacrosse.com teams, Players of the Year, Coaches of the Year, with All-Phillylacrosse regional teams for Delaware, South Jersey, central PA and Lehigh Valley-NE PA coming later this summer)
- Malvern Prep (19-2) – The Friars won the Inter-Ac League championship and were ranked among the top three teams in the national rankings.
- Radnor (23-2) – The Raiders won the Central League and PIAA Class AAA championships.
- Haverford School (13-6) – The Fords were the Inter-Ac League runner-up.
- Episcopal Academy (9-4) – The Churchmen reached the Inter-Ac semifinals.
- Salesianum School-DE (14-3) – The Sals won the Delaware state championship.
- Kennett (22-3) – The Blue Demons won the Ches-Mont League title and reached the PIAA AAA championship.
- Allentown Central Catholic (23-1) – The Vikings won the East Penn Conference, District 11 AA and PIAA AA championships.
- Springfield-Delco (18-5) – The Cougars won the District 1 AAA championship.
- Garnet Valley (19-6) – The Jaguars reached the PIAA AAA semifinals.
- Wissahickon (18-6) – The Trojans won the Suburban One American Conference championship and reached the PIAA AAA quarterfinals.
- Conestoga (16-7) – The Pioneers reached the PIAA AAA semifinals.
- La Salle (15-4) – The Explorers won the Catholic League championship.
- Germantown Academy (8-8) – The Patriots were the No. 4 team in the Inter-Ac League.
- Academy of the New Church (12-6) – The Lions won the Friends Schools League championship and defeated national power IMG Academy as well as two PIAA AAA state qualifiers.
- Mars (22-1) – The Fightin’ Planets won WPIAL and District 7 AA titles and reached the PIAA AA championship game
- St. Augustine Prep-NJ (10-5) – The Hermits reached the Non-Pubic A semifinals.
- Cape Henlopen-DE (13-5) – The Vikings reached the Delaware state finals.
- St. Joseph’s Prep (14-5) – The Hawks reached the PIAA AAA quarterfinals.
- Sanford School-DE (16-1) – The Warriors reached the Delaware state semifinals.
- Wilson (22-3) – The Bulldogs won the Berks and District 3 AAA championships.
Under Consideration: Bishop Shanahan (17-6), , Central Bucks East (14-5), Downingtown East (13-7), Downingtown West (16-5), Emmaus (19-2), Lenape-NJ (14-3), Ocean City-NJ (13-7), Penn Charter (5-12), Perkiomen Valley (14-3).