Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 9/20/20
Registration is open for the Duck Lacrosse Fall Clinics September through November at YSC Sports in Wayne.
Join Coach Duck & her coaching staff on Monday nights for high-intensity coaching and improve your lax IQ & game play.
Dates: 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9
Location: YSC Sports located in Wayne
Ages: 1st Grade – Rising 12th Graders
Times: 6:30 – 8:00PM (11/9 date is 5:00 – 6:30PM)
Price: $50 per clinic – pick which dates you can attend or pick all 7!
Please note: All players will be split based on level of skill so the clinics meet your daughters’ individual needs.
COVID-19 Policies & Protocols
- Temperature checks for every athlete and coach that enters the facility; anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter
- Players will train in small groups which allows for coaches to work with players individually and see their game play, skill, lax IQ, potential, athleticism, and coach ability
- Masks are required for entry and exit of the facility for all coaches and players
- Social distancing between coaches and players
- No parent spectators allowed in the facility unless wearing a mask
- Highlights :
- -Elite Coaching, led by Coach Duck (Cardinal O’Hara head coach, Dynasty Elite director) and her staff comprised of current and former Division I, II & III players and coaches
- – Fitness included to improve and maintain your lax SHAPE
- – Fun environment with music playing at the beautiful, spacious YSC turf facility
- – High intensity, competitive drills and games to get you the REPS you need
- – All athletes are welcome at all levels – beginner, youth, middle school, JV, and Varsity