By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 5/8/17
The Phillylacrosse.com Girls’ Rankings:
1. (tie) Conestoga (15-1) Prev: No. 1: The Pioneers can clinch a third straight undefeated Central League title and win their 35th straight league game with a victory over Lower Merion on Tuesday.
1. (tie) Archbishop Carroll (14-0) Prev: No. 1:The Patriots play Thursday at fellow No. 1 Conestoga and host No. 5 Agnes Irwin on Saturday.
3. (tie) Moorestown (13-2) Prev: No. 3: The Quakers host Agnes Irwin on Tuesday.
3. (tie) Episcopal Academy (15-4) Prev: No. 3: EA has a two-game lead over Agnes Irwin in the Inter-Ac League race with four games to play.
5. Agnes Irwin (13-4) Prev: No. 5: The Owls play Tuesday at No. 3 Moorestown.
6. Springfield-Delco (13-2) Prev: No. 6:The Cougars gave Archbishop Carroll all it could handle before bowing, 10-9, on Saturday.
7. Academy of Notre Dame (13-5) Prev: No 10: The Fighting Irish host No. 1 Conestoga today.
8. Garnet Valley (11-5) Prev: No. 9: The Jaguars close their Central League season Tuesday at Radnor.
9. Harriton (11-5) Prev: No. 8:The Rams close their Central League season Tuesday against Penncrest.
10. West Chester Rustin (12-2) Prev: NR The Golden Knights can win the Ches-Mont League title with a win over Henderson on Thursday.
11. Unionville (14-2) Prev: No. 7:The Indians’ 8-7 loss to West Chester Rustin dropped them into a tie for first place in the Ches-Mont League.
12. Radnor (9-6) Prev: No. 11:The Raiders host Garnet Valley Tuesday in their Central League finale.
13. Central Bucks West (15-0) Prev: No. 12:The Bucks could close out a perfect regular season this week; their toughest foe will be Strath Haven on Thursday.
14. Owen J. Roberts (15-2) Prev: No. 13:The Wildcats earned the top seed in the Pioneer Athletic Conference playoffs and will host No. 4 Perkiomen Valley Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the semifinals.
15. (tie) Strath Haven (10-4) Prev: No. 14: The Panthers play at Springfield-Delco Thursday.
15. (tie) Manheim Township (15-2) Prev: No. 15: The Blue Streaks edged Penn Charter, 8-7.
Under consideration Abington (10-4), Cape Henlopen-DE (8-2), Downingtown West (8-6), Great Valley (8-5), Mt. Lebanon (13-1), Lenape-NJ (10-0), Quaker Valley (11-0), Villa Maria Academy (11-2),