By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 5/15/17
The Phillylacrosse.com Girls’ Rankings:
1. Archbishop Carroll (16-0) Prev: No. 1:The Patriots take over the No. 1 spot with their 11-6 win over Conestoga. They host Agnes Irwin Monday.
2. Moorestown-NJ (15-2) Prev: No. 3: The Quakers closed their regular season with a 9-7 win over previously-undefeated Lawrenceville.
3. Conestoga (16-2) Prev: No. 1: The Pioneers won a third straight undefeated Central League title and earned the second seed in the District 1 Class AAA tourney.
4. Episcopal Academy (17-4) Prev: No. 3: EA can clinch the Inter-Ac League title outright with a win over Penn Charter on Tuesday.
5. Agnes Irwin (15-5) Prev: No. 5: The Owls play Monday at No. 1 Archbishop Carroll.
6. Lenape (NJ) 13-0 Prev: NR: The Indians will shoot for a South Jersey Group 4 championship.
7. Villa Maria Academy (15-2) Prev: NR: The Hurricanes went undefeated in winning the Catholic Academies League and closed with a 10-9 win over Springfield-Delco. They are the top seed in the District 1 Class AA tourney.
8. Springfield-Delco (14-3) Prev: No. 6:The Cougars placed second in the Central League.
9. West Chester Rustin (15-2) Prev: No. 10 The Golden Knights won the Ches-Mont League title for the first time since 2008.
10. Owen J. Roberts (17-2) Prev: No. 14:The Wildcats won their third straight Pioneer Athletic Conference title with an 11-4 win over Spring-Ford and earned the No. 3 seed in the District 1 tourney.
11. Academy of Notre Dame (14-7) Prev: No 7: The Fighting Irish dropped an 8-7 overtime decision to Agnes Irwin.
12. Garnet Valley (13-5) Prev: No. 8: The Jaguars host Henderson in the first round of the District 1 AAA tourney.
13. Unionville (15-3) Prev: No. 11:The Indians gained the No. 6 seed in the District 1 Class AAA tourney.
14. Abington (14-4) Prev: NR: The Ghosts closed as Suburban One American Conference champions and added an 8-7 overtime win over Radnor.
15. Manheim Township (16-2) Prev: No. 15: The Blue Streaks are the favorite in the District 3 tourney.
16. Harriton (12-6) Prev: No. 9:The Rams look to bounce back in districts after dropping three of the last five games.
17. Radnor (11-7) Prev: No. 12:The Raiders had a 14-6 win over Garnet Valley Tuesday in their Central League finale.
18. Strath Haven (11-5) Prev: No. 15: The Panthers toppled Central Bucks West, 8-7.
19. Central Bucks West (17-1) Prev: No. 13:The Bucks closed out a 9-0 championship in the Suburban One National Conference and gained the top seed in the District 1 Class AAA field.
20. Cape Henlopen (DE) 13-2 Prev: NR: The Vikings gained a 6-5 win over Maryland public power Worcester Prep.
Under consideration Downingtown East (12-6), Downingtown West (11-7), Great Valley (12-6), Quaker Valley (14-0), Spring-Ford (13-6), Wilson (19-1).