Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 1/8/14
From Press Release
The best and fastest-growing educational youth lacrosse program is back.
NXTsports is excited to announce that Cradle Lacrosse, a program designed specifically for the area’s youngest lacrosse players, will feature six winter sessions beginning this Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 11-12, at five locations. Cradle is for both boys and girls from ages four to eight.
Two locations have already sold out, so sign up quickly! There is limited space available. Parents can sign up their children at cradlelacrosse.com. All cradlers will receive a free T-shirt and Cradle Lacrosse provides all the necessary equipment for the kids so there is nothing for parents to buy. The curriculum is designed to teach the basics of lacrosse to youngsters in an age-appropriate and fun way.
2014 Cradle Lacrosse spring sessions will be held at:
• Episcopal Academy, Newtown Square, Pa.. Sundays from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Session begins Sunday, Jan. 12. (PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT)
• United Sports Training Center, Downingtown, Pa. Sundays from 11 a.m.-Noon. Session begins Sunday, Jan. 12. (PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT)
• Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, Bryn Mawr, Pa. Saturdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Session begins Saturday, Jan. 11.
• The Purnell School, Bedminster, N.J. Sundays from 10-11 a.m.. Session begins Sunday, Jan. 12
• Frederick Indoor Sports Center, Frederick, Md. Sundays from 10-11am. Session begins Sunday, Jan. 12.
Cradle Lacrosse is designed with the goal of teaching basic lacrosse skills in a fun, energizing and supportive environment. Cradle features a co-ed coaching staff at each session. Cradle’s young and enthusiastic coaching staff is comprised strictly of former college lacrosse players, many of whom are educators and also coach lacrosse at the high school level. We invite you to come out and see why more than 1,000 kids in the last year have gotten hooked on Cradle.