Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 5/1/14
Maplezone Sports Institute, located in Garnet Valley, is offering these summer opportunities:
Boys Lacrosse Summer Club Teams- U9, U11, U13, HS JV, HS Varsity
· All team practice 2 evenings/week (Neumann Univ. turf and MSI Fieldhouse)
· Youth teams (U9, U11, U13) – play in 2 local tournaments
· HS Teams – play in 3 marquee tournaments
· Experienced coaching staff led by player development director Bill McGlone (Univ. Maryland/Ohio Machine)
· Sports Performance – speed and agility training 1x/week during scheduled practice
· Access to MSI fitness center for strength training guided by Sports Performance Trainer Rob Rabena
· Team uniforms
MSI boy’s lacrosse summer training teams are a great way to continue your lacrosse development in a structured program led by dedicated coaches. MSI focuses on player development with a strong emphasis on fundamental skills and team concepts. Our goal is to support local youth and high school programs by providing additional training opportunities that do not interfere with the spring season. Let MSI be your home training facility, we have the knowledge and resources to foster your growth as a player.
Roster spots are available for boys’ lacrosse training teams, don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a growing program. Our team package is affordable and focused on training the overall athlete.
Contact MSI Lacrosse Director Jeff Murray for further information regarding team schedules and fees at email@example.com, 610-358-5500 ext. 21
Leave a Reply