Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 6/6/09
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Youth Lacrosse Association Championship Weekend at SPARK complex at Upper Dublin
Sunday, June 7
12:00 p.m. A1 Championship: Abington A1 vs. Ashbee A1
1:45 p.m. B1 Championship: Abington B1 vs. Ashbee B1
Saturday, June 6th: Semifinals
10:00 a.m. Abington A1 vs. Radnor A1
11:45 a.m. Ashbee A1 vs. OLMC A1
1:30 p.m. Abington B1 vs. Radnor B1
3:15 p.m. Ashbee B1 vs. Lower Bucks B1
The games will be played at the SPARK complex at Upper Dublin High School. The address of the field is725 Susquehanna Road
, Ambler. Please use this address to get to the field. The field is part of Upper Dublin’s High School Complex, but it’s about a mile from the main entrance of the high school, so you won’t see the field if you go to the high school.
Upper Dublin has some rules in place that all need to comply with.
1. There are 2 turf fields at the SPARK complex. There is a chance that the teams will be able to use the 2nd turf field to warm up, however, another group may have rented it, so the 2nd turf may not be available.
2. There are designated parking areas and we need to make sure that all cars are parked in those areas. There’s a nursing home next to the field and that parking lot is off limits to cars.
3. Players, coaches and game personnel are the only people allowed on the field. The field sits below ground, so there’s plenty of room to see the game from the sideline. There will have a timer and scorebook keeper for all games, so only players and coaches will be allowed on the field.
4. There’s no smoking at the complex.
5. Sports Drinks are not allowed on the field. Players are only allowed to bring water. Upper DublinTownship officials will be on hand to assist with this.
6. No gum or seeds are allowed on the field.
7. Rubber/molded cleats are ok, but metal cleats are prohibited.
8. No noise makers or air horns (other than those on the field) are allowed.
Leave a Reply