Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 1/22/17
Registration is open for the Quaker Men’s Lacrosse Developmental Camp on July 11-13. The camp includes participation in the Summer Showdown high school/club tournament on July 12.
The Quaker Men’s Lacrosse Developmental Camp will fuse lacrosse instruction with team play. Players will learn new skills at their position and then apply those skills in a competitive environment, participating in the Quaker Summer Showdown.
Dates: Tuesday, July 11 until Thursday, July 13
Prices: Overnight Camper: $665; Commuter Camper: $550
Tuesday: Two Instructional Sessions
· Wednesday: Participation in the Summer Showdown (play against high school and club teams)
· Wednesday: One Lacrosse Session
· Individuals or Teams Permitted to Register, Individuals will be placed on a team
· Measure your team against athletes who have committed to the process at UPENN
· Receive instruction from the UPENN Lacrosse Staff as well as other DI and DIII lacrosse coaches
· Overnight (two night stay in a UPENN dorm)
· Meals provided (see detailed link)
Location: University of Pennsylvania (Franklin Field and Penn Park)
Register Today for the UPENN Developmental Camp (with Summer Showdown Participation)
More Details on the UPENN Developmental Camp!
Have questions? Please contact: Todd MacFarlane, Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach, email@example.com