Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/17/16
Mesa Lacrosse, along with coaches from other Philly clubs will host the Holiday Lacrosse Clinics for Youth, Middle School and High School boys and youth girls on Dec. 27 at Main Line Sports.
A good portion of the proceeds will go to Mesa selected charities, #10ve and Checking for Cancer. Other proceeds will go to the Mesa Fresh Lacrosse Scholarship fund named for George Aitken, who passed 10 years ago from cancer. Aitken played at Penn Charter, Delaware and coached Eagles Eye, MAB and at Shipley, Germantown Academy and Abington Friends.
Mesa U team members will run the clinics along with other coaches from Philly club programs. After more than 2 hours of skills training there will be a pizza party and Mesa coaches will talk about their experiences in high school and college and what it takes to play at the next level.
Hosting both boys and girls sessions on December 27th at Main Line Sports Center.
Two time slots open, 9 am-noon and 1-4 p.m.
There will be separate sessions for 3-5th grade boys and girls, 6-8th grade boys and girls and HS Boys.
Proceeds will go to #10VE, Checking for Cancer and Lacrosse Scholarship program in George Aitken’s name.
These clinics are open to players from all clubs and high school/youth programs!
The cost is $125 per player; and a portion of proceeds will go to Mesa charities 10VE and Checking for Cancer.
The day includes pizza lunch and social with the boys teams. Please use the link below to register and feel free to spread the word to friends.
Click here to register – http://www.mesafreshfever.com/tournament/mesa-holiday-clinic-boys/
Both Sessions Include:
• College level coaching from MesaU players
• Finest indoor facilities in the area
• Position training
• Special Mesa Lacrosse shirt
• Player experiences in college and Team USA
• Pizza social with players
• Contribution ceremony for causes
• Mesa Store featuring the best gear from Nike
• Press coverage
Expected MesaU Players in Attendance:
• Grant Ament – Attack – Penn State
• Alex Roessner – Attack – Penn/Team USA
• Dox Aitken – Midfield – Virginia/Team USA
• Phil Poquie – Midfield – Virginia
• Jake Hervada – Faceoff – Delaware
• Charles Kelly – Faceoff – UNC
• Jack Doran – Defense – Dickinson
• Ryan McNulty – Defense – Loyola
• Jake Peden – Defense – UNC
• Jack Rapine – Defense – Hopkins
• Jack Reilly – Defense – Virginia
• Chris Sabia – Defense – Penn State
• Miles Thomas – Defense – Drexel
• Alex deMarco – Goalie – Penn