By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 6/21/16
The Phillylacrosse.com Girls’ Rankings:
1. Conestoga (24-1): The Pioneers won the Central League title and their first PIAA championship by defeating Radnor, 18-7.
2. Radnor (20-7):The Raiders won the District 1 championship and reached the PIAA finals where they fell to Conestoga.
3. Garnet Valley (19-6-1): The Jaguars reached the PIAA semifinals.
4. Episcopal Academy (23-5) EA won the PA Independent Athletic Association state tourney with an 8-5 win over Agnes Irwin.
5. Agnes Irwin (19-6): The Owls won their third straight Inter-Ac League title and reached the PAISAA finals.
6. Archbishop Carroll (18-4):The Patriots won the District 12 championship.
7. Moorestown-NJ (18-6): The Quakers defeated Seneca for the South Jersey Group 3 championship.
8. Owen J. Roberts (22-5)The Wildcats won the PAC-10 title, and reached the District 1 final and PIAA quarterfinals.
9. Cape Henlopen-DE (17-1): The Vikings cruised to their eighth straight state title in the final year of coaching for legendary P.J. Kesmodel.
10. Bishop Shanahan (18-7):The Eagles, making their first state appearance, fell to Radnor, 11-9, in the PIAA quarterfinals.
11. Shawnee-NJ (20-2): The Renegades toppled Lenape for the South Jersey Group 4 championship
12. Springfield-Delco (17-3) :The Cougars placed second in the Central League.
13. Harriton (15-5) : The Rams placed third in the Central League
14. Downingtown East (15-3): The Cougars won the Ches-Mont league title.
15. Great Valley (14-4): The Patriots placed second in the Ches-Mont League.
16. Unionville (14-7)The Indians reached the District 1 quarterfinals.
17. Penn Charter (13-6): The Quakers reached the PAISAA semifinals.
18. Academy of Notre Dame (12-10) : The Irish reached the PAISAA semifinals.
19. Central Bucks West (16-7): The Bucks reached the fifth-place consolation game of the District 1 tourney.
20. Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (15-7): The Devils had a victory over Episcopal Academy.
Under considerationAbington (16-4), Exeter (16-8) Haverford High (10-10), Kennard-Dale (23-2), Lenape-NJ (13-6) Manheim Township (16-8), Merion Mercy (14-9), Mt. Lebanon (19-2), Parkland (16-6), Plymouth Whitemarsh (17-3), Rancocas Valley-NJ (18-5), Seneca-NJ (16-5), Tower Hill-DE (13-3), Unionville (14-7).