Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 11/8/15
Registration remains open for the BaggataGirls™ “Winter Clinics” for girls in Grades 9-12, which take place at Main Line Sports Center in Berwyn on Monday afternoons (4-5:30 pm). You can register to attend all remaining sessions or tailor a per diem schedule that works.
BaggataGirls™ clinics teach the skills of lacrosse using novel drills, concepts and language players can understand, relate to and retain – all in a fast-paced, high energy and supportive setting. The program is not affiliated with any club or school team, anyone can register.
Our sole agenda:
• To teach girls the FUNdamentals, but with a Flair… We stress traditional staples but explore what is possible with the stick and a ball.
• To transfer knowledge, maximize touches and prepare players to thrive in the style of play that has emerged in girls’ lacrosse.
• To promote ambidexterity and technique, expanding and strengthening each girl’s overall skill set, regardless of player position.
• To help the girls advance at an accelerated rate in a condensed time frame.
• To instill confidence and a passion for the game.
Get in the mix and see why experience is the best teacher…. Register soon, join the fun, space is limited. BaggataGirls Lacrosse clinics for girls in Grades K-4 and 5-8 take place Saturday afternoons at MLSC.
For more information on the clinics, clinic times, location, names/experience of clinicians, directions and to register, please visit http://www.baggatagirlslacrosse.com/.