Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/19/15
From Press Release
Registration remains open to all groups for the 2nd Session of the BaggataGirls “Winter Clinics”, which will take place weekly at Main Line Sports Center in Berwyn in January and February. Participants can register to attend all sessions or tailor a per diem schedule that works, space permitting. Sign up now, secure your spot and get your game ready for the spring!
• Grades K-4 (Saturdays from January 9th to March 5th, 3:30-4:30 pm)
• Grades 5-8 (Mondays from January 4th to February 29th, 4-5:30 pm)
• Grades 9-12 (Tuesdays from January 5th to February 16th, 4-5:30 pm, and February 23rd, 5-6:30 pm)
BaggataGirls clinics teach the skills of lacrosse using novel drills, games, concepts and language players can understand, relate to and retain – all in a fast-paced, high energy and supportive setting. The program is not affiliated with any club or school team, anyone can register.
Our sole agenda:
• To teach girls the FUNdamentals, but with a Flair… We stress traditional staples and share tips, always exploring what is possible with the stick and a ball.
• To transfer knowledge, maximize touches and prepare players to thrive in the style of play that has emerged in girls’ lacrosse.
• To promote ambidexterity and technique, expanding and strengthening each girl’s stick work and overall skill set, regardless of player position.
• To encourage the girls to think fast, play fast and make the right decisions.
• To help the girls advance at an accelerated rate in a condensed time frame.
• To instill confidence and a passion for the game.
Get in the mix and see why experience is the best teacher…. Register soon, join the fun, space is limited.
For more information on the clinics, clinic times, location, names/experience of clinicians, directions and to register, please visit http://www.baggatagirlslacrosse.com/.