Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 7/28/15
Mark your calendars! Motion Lacrosse will be holding its 2016 season tryouts on August 29th and 30th. The tryouts will be held at the brand new state of the art facilities located at The Academy of Notre Dame de Namur, 560 Sproul Rd, Villanova, PA 19085. The tryouts are broken down by graduation year:
Motion Lacrosse is one of Philadelphia’s premiere lacrosse clubs, offering year round instruction for girls from graduation years 2023 to 2017. Motion Lacrosse offers a unique experience that allows girls to develop and grow key skills, expand their Lax IQ, and work in an environment that promotes multi-sport athletes.
Why Choose Motion?
– Highly qualified coaching staff comprised of current and past D1, D2, and D3 college players
– Current top ranked Varsity High School Coaches
– College coaches on staff
– One-on-One Goalie coaching from top D1 players
– Top level exposure at some of the most competitive tournaments in the country (including the deBeer Presidents Cup and IWLCA STX Capital Cup! )
– An environment that promotes multi-sport athletes!
Motion Lacrosse tournament teams are for advanced players that are looking to make a serious commitment to their team and the sport of lacrosse. The goal of the club is to develop strong relationships with each player and their family as they navigate their way through the sometimes overwhelming college recruiting process!
– Players are required to pre-register online for tryouts Click Here to Register!
– Tryout Fee is $25.00 for both the middle school and high school divisions
– Please be sure to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your start time to check in
– EVERYONE trying out MUST be a valid member of US Lacrosse
– For more details about the team please read our overview and FAQ sections listed under our Tournament Division Tab on the Motion Lacrosse Website
– If you cannot make tryouts, contact us and we will work with you to set up an alternative time for you to be evaluated