Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 10/23/15
BaggataGirls™ clinics teach the skills of lacrosse using novel drills, concepts and language players can understand, relate to and retain – all in a fast-paced, high energy and supportive setting. The program is not affiliated with any club or school team, anyone can register.
• To teach girls the FUNdamentals, but with a Flair… We stress traditional staples but explore what is possible with the stick and a ball.
• To transfer knowledge, maximize touches and prepare players to thrive in the style of play that has emerged in girls’ lacrosse.
• To promote ambidexterity and technique, expanding and strengthening each girl’s overall skill set, regardless of player position.
• To help the girls advance at an accelerated rate in a condensed time frame.
• To instill confidence and a passion for the game.
Get in the mix and see why experience is the best teacher…. You can register to attend all nine sessions or tailor a per diem schedule that works. Register soon, join the fun, space is limited, first come, first served.
For more information, clinic times, location, names/experience of clinicians, directions and to register, please visit http://www.baggatagirlslacrosse.com/.