By Chris Goldberg
Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 4/27/15
The Phillylacrosse.com Boys’ Rankings:
1. Haverford School (16-0) Prev: No. 1 The Fords play Tuesday at Penn Charter in the Inter-Ac..
2. Hun School (10-0) Prev: NR The Raiders – now added to the Phillylacrosse coverage area – are not a secret anymore after their 18-7 win over Episcopal Academy. They will almost surely be the second seed in the Inter-Ac Challenge.
3. St. Augustine Prep (8-2) Prev: No. 2 The Hermits host Lawrenceville School on Wednesday.
4. Episcopal Academy (9-5) Prev: No. 3 The Churchmen, after a murderers row of games Friday and Saturday against No. 1 Haverford School and fellow unbeaten and No. 2 Hun School, look to rebound Tuesday at Germantown Academy.
5. Central Bucks East (11-1) Prev: No. 7 The Patriots host Central Bucks South tonight in a game they must win to force a tie atop the Suburban One Continental Conference standings.
6. Penncrest (12-2) Prev: No 8 The Lions- who have won nine straight- would take a major step toward a Central League title by winning Tuesday at Radnor.
7. Central Bucks South (11-1) Prev: No. 5 The Titans saw their undefeated run end at the Katie Samson Festival with the loss to Lower Merion. They must recover quickly when they play at Central Bucks East tonight for a shot at basically clinching the Suburban one Continental title.
8. Upper Dublin (11-1) Prev: No. 6 The Cardinals play at Conestoga on Saturday.
9. Bishop Shanahan (9-1) Prev: No. 10 The Eagles play at Avon Grove Tuesday for first place in the Ches-Mont League.
10. Springfield-Delco (8-3) Prev: NR The Cougars have emerged after a slow start with six straight wins but better not look past Lower Merion on Tuesday.
11. Garnet Valley (8-3) Prev: No. 4 The Jaguars look to bounce back from consecutive one-goal losses to Lower Merion and St. Joseph’s Prep when they play Tuesday at Conestoga.
12. Malvern Prep (8-8) Prev: No. 9 The Friars play Wednesday at Central Bucks East.
13. Salesianum School (8-3) Prev: No. 12 The Sals lost to Canadian power Hill Academy 8-5 and toppled Shawnee 10-7.
14. La Salle (8-2) Prev: No. 14 The Explorers host No. 1 Haverford School on Wednesday.
15. Radnor (9-5) Prev: No. 13 The Raiders must beat Penncrest at home Tuesday to stay alive in the Central League title race.
Under consideration:Academy of the New Church (11-2), Archbishop Ryan (9-3), Avon Grove (9-4), Conestoga (8-5), Easton (13-2), Germantown Academy (7-8), Hempfield (14-1), Hershey (13-0), Hill School (8-4), Lower Merion (7-6), Manheim Township (13-2), Moorestown (9-1), Penn Charter (6-9), Ridley (8-6), Shawnee (7-2), Shipley (12-3), Southern Lehigh (12-0), Spring-Ford (14-1), Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (9-6), St. Joseph’s Prep (7-4), Strath Haven (7-3), Wilson West Lawn (12-3).
Tags: Hun School