Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 2/19/15
Old School LC has several remaining positions for its 2016, and 2018 teams for the Summer 2015 season. See the “Tryout” page for available positions and contact us at email@example.com for a supplemental tryout or information on how to become a part of our club.
· Attend a recruiting meeting
· Have the opportunity for Winter Skills Sessions (our annual session utilizing fundamental mechanics and concepts commonly seen in box and field lacrosse with an emphasis on technique)
· Participate in 3 tournaments in the summer, 2 in the fall (pending numbers)
· Have access to recruiting resources
· Have the opportunity to enroll in LacrossePrep (an online platform for SAT tutoring, college planning, and a launch page for recruiting) for a year. www.LacrossePrep.com
· Receive Team Gear and access to an online store.
· Have staff available as a resource for college coaches as well as instruction
Old School coaches have played at the highest levels and support the “teach first” mission of the club, that is why Coach Nostrant selected some of the best teaching coaches in the region as well as select college players who support our mission. We are a player centered club in which each player is given the opportunity to excel athletically and academically in order to be prepared for the next level of their playing career while having a realistic picture of where they fit in the college scene.
Feel free to visit our website at www.oslacrosse.com for more information about what separates our club from the rest or you may contact Bob DiIonno at firstname.lastname@example.org