The Old School Lacrosse Club has limited positions remaining for its 2017, 2018, and 2019 teams for the Summer 2016 season. A detailed list can be found at www.oslacrosse.com.
Old School celebrates its fifth anniversary in 2015 and has been successfully instructing players with a team of respected High School coaches/educators, led by Old School’s founder and owner John Nostrant (The Haverford School). The staff have played or coached at the highest levels and support the “teach first” mission of the club, that is why we selected some of the best teaching coaches in the region as well as select college players who support our mission.
Old School is player centered club in which each player is given the opportunity to excel athletically and academically in order to be prepared for the next level of their playing career while having a realistic picture of where they fit in the college scene.
Old School members will:
· Attend a recruiting meeting in the fall,
· the opportunity for Winter Skills Sessions (our annual session utilizing fundamental box lacrosse mechanics and concepts with an emphasis on technique)
· participate in 3 tournaments in the summer, 2 in the fall (pending numbers)
· access to recruiting resources
· Access to LacrossePrep (an online platform for SAT tutoring, college planning, and a launch page for recruiting) for a year. www.LacrossePrep.com
· Receive Team Gear and access to an online store.
· Have our staff available as a resource for college coaches as well as instruction
Feel free to visit the OIld website at www.oslacrosse.com for more information or you may contact Coach Nostrant or Coach DiIonno at firstname.lastname@example.org