Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/16/15
From Press Release
NXTsports seeks a Director of Girls Lacrosse Events to join the nation’s most successful lacrosse operations team and to be responsible for managing all sales and outreach across the entire brand of NXTs girls lacrosse event offerings.
The Director of Girls Lacrosse Events will focus growing NXT’s girls events division. This position will jointly report to NXT’s Vice President of Events Robin Baxter, and the Director of Sales and Recruiting Brett Manney. The position will grow NXT’s existing portfolio of girls events, and expand NXT’s offerings in the girls lacrosse events market for team events, individual showcase events, and recruiting camps.
The ideal candidate for Director of Girls Lacrosse Event should possess:
• An extensive knowledge of girls/women’s lacrosse, club teams, NCAA rules, the college coaches community, and the current girls lacrosse tournament landscape.
• A willingness to engage in extensive travel.
• Excellent organization skills.
• A strong familiarity with office computer programs. E
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• The ability to multi-task and handle several assignments simultaneously;
• and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced setting
This is a full-time position, located at the NXT Office at the Navy Yard in Philadelphia. Compensation consists of a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and an extensive health and benefits package and 401k.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Vice President of Events Robin Baxter (firstname.lastname@example.org).