Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 8/8/14
Registration is open for tryouts for the STEPS/Philly Girls Lacrosse Club.
You are welcome to attend both Try Outs but it is MANDATORY to attend at least one to be considered for our Summer 2015 Team.
Saturday, September 20th at Radnor Township Field (exact location TBD)
3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for HS grad years 2016, 2017 and 2018
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for HS grad years 2019. 2020, 2021 and 2022
Sunday, September 21st at SCH (Springside Chestnut Hill) Academy
(Fields are located on the corner of Willow Grove Avenue and Cherokee Street)
3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for HS grad years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for HS grad years 2016, 2017 and 2019
Fee: $50; includes one or both sessions
Teams will be posted by Tuesday, September 23rd and commitments required by Tuesday, September 30th.
Information on fees will be available at try outs.
For more information and tryouts registration on STEPS Elite/Philadelphia, please visit our website, stepslacrossephilly.com or email Lisa Guyer, Executive Director/STEPS/Philly at email@example.com
Why STEPS/Philly Girls Lacrosse Club?
– The STEPS Elite staff is comprised of state and nationally honored coaches.
– We provide athletes exposure to the nation’s best lacrosse colleges and universities.
– Travel includes 4-5 nationally recognized tournaments.
– Practice facilities include, turf and grass fields and indoor facilities for inclement weather. Tuesday practices will be held at Radnor High School and Thursday practices will be held at SCH Academy. We will hold a 3rd/4th grade clinic at each facility.
– Coaches are given practice plans at each practice, ensuring consistent coaching techniques.
– One team per age group with the same coach/coaches all season long.
STEPS elite college recruiting guidance services are included in our fee. This is a comprehensive interactive and educational program designed for 9th, 10th, and 11th grade STEPS student athletes and parents to gain a better understanding of the college process and help navigate the complicated collegiate recruiting process. Services will include guest panel speakers, workshops, questionnaires, small group and one on one meetings. Our first seminar will be a mandatory meeting with our 2018 players and parents.