Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 1/15/14
NXT is seeking current college students interested in sports operations, sports education and facility management to serve as 2014 summer interns in the Philadelphia area. The paid internship will begin May 27 and run for eight weeks until July 25. Weekend work is required.
NXT aims to fill four intern spots in three fields this summer. When submitting your résumé, please be sure to indicate which position(s) you are interested in.
1. Sports Education Internship with our Trashcan, Cradle and NXT Lacrosse programs will allow interns to gain experience with the planning, marketing and coaching of our boys youth lacrosse programs. Interns will also assist with educational social media campaigns, curriculum development and onsite camp operations.
2. Event Management & Operations Internship (NXTevents) will allow interns to play a vital role in the planning, marketing, organizing, managing and executing phases of our local and national summer lacrosse tournaments. Interns will develop a better understanding of the operations and logistics that go into running elite lacrosse events.
3. Facility Management Internship (NXT@EA) will give interns the opportunity to assist with the facility rental process which includes drafting communication materials, coordinating camp registrations, developing new marketing strategies, managing staff and providing support to the extracurricular activities being run at Episcopal Academy.
About NXTsports The mission of NXT is to create the most innovative education programs and execute industry-leading events at exceptional venues. NXT delivers a superior participant experience across its entire portfolio of brands.
– A current college student
– Strong background in sports management, event planning or coaching
– Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communicational skills
– Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
– A passion for sports
– Must have lodging in the Philadelphia area and access to transportation
For more information about NXTsports please visit www.iamnxt.com. To apply send an introductory email, cover letter and a résumé to: Kara Geiman, Director of Operations, NXTsports, Kara@iamnxt.com.YouTube responded to TubePress with an HTTP 410 - No longer available