Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 9/15/14
Lacrosse Media, which operates Phillylacrosse.com, is offering several journalism internships for the 2015 spring semester.
– Gather, compile and write roundups for high school lacrosse in an assigned region.
– Gather, compile and write commitment stories in an assigned region.
– Write feature stories.
– Assist in production of the website.
– Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or a related field.
– Familiarity or interest in lacrosse.
– Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel application.
– Knowledge of social media, particularly Twitter
– Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines
The internship can be used for college credit if agreed upon by your school. High school students with strong journalism experience will be considered. An honorarium will be paid at the conclusion of the internship.
Lacrosse Media, a leader in high school lacrosse websites for seven years, operates Phillylacrosse.com, TopLaxRecruits.com, BaltimoreLacrosseNews.com and LILacrosseNews.com.
Candidates should e-mail a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.