Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 8/13/14
NXT seeks applicants for the position of Director, NXT Events.
The Director, NXT Events is responsible for assisting with management of all aspects of NXT’s series of lacrosse events. The Director, NXT Events, will work directly under NXT’s Vice President of Events Robin Baxter, and will also work closely with Brett Manney, the Director of NXT’s Showcase Lacrosse series of recruiting events.
• All aspects of event organization;
• Event management, including coordination with the host venues and onsite management;
• Event customer outreach, messaging, and marketing;
• Event customer relations;
• Event staffing.
The Director, NXT Events also currently has the following supplemental duties:
• Promote NXT Events via social media in coordination with NXT’s Communications Coordinator
• Coordinate NXT Events graphic design projects and web properties
• Stay informed on trends and competitors in the lacrosse events business
The ideal candidate has very strong familiarity with the sport of lacrosse, familiarity with management of lacrosse events, familiarity with working on college campuses, excellent organizational skills, a strong familiarity with office computer programs, excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills, the ability to multi-task and handle several assignments simultaneously, a B.A. or equivalent degree, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced setting.
Compensation consists of a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an extensive health and dental benefits package, and access to a company 401(k) retirement plan. Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Robin Baxter, NXT’s Vice-President of Events, at email@example.com.