Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 2/14/14
Registration has begun for the Top Prospect Camp 2014, hosted by the B’more Lax Company and the Baltimore Crabs.
SESSION I - Starts Monday June 16th, 17th, 18th & ends Thursday June 19th noon.
SESSION II - Starts Monday July 7th, 8th, 9th and ends Thursday July 10th at noon.
* a bus from Young Guns Tourney to St James will be available Sunday afternoon at an added cost for those families interested in having their son stay Sunday night for camps start Monday afternoon.
The Top Prospect Camp is not for everyone. Applicants must provide a reference as part of the selection process. Successful applicants typically will have been starters for their respective AA/A type travel teams.
We will limit to 152 players; 76 players per age group as follows:
2017s – 20 attack, 28 midfielders, 20 defenders and 8 goalies.
2018s – 20 attack, 28 midfielders, 20 defenders, and 8 goalies.
Players will experience an intense, fast-paced teaching environment during the instruction sessions. These sessions will include both team dynamics as well as position specific breakouts. No matter what team you play for you do not want to miss this opportunity to play with and meet some of the best players in the nation.
* Camp Director - Ryan McClernan – founder BLC CRABS
* Midfield director – Brian Kelly – Head Coach Goucher College
* Attack director – Ben Rubeor – Pro player / Head Coach St Marys HS, Maryland
* Defense director – Kyle Hartzell – Pro player / Head Coach West Plano HS, Texas
* Goalie director – Andy Shilling – Head Coach Boys Latin School JV, Maryland
* Tuition $625
* TO GET AN INVITE — Go to “Top Prospect Camp 2014″ tab on HOME page and enter info. We will do our part and get back to you within 2 weeks. We have had a tremendous amount of interest prior to opening the online form. Players interested should be aware that not everyone will get invited and those who are Bigger – Faster – Stronger and have played at a high level for accomplished club teams will have the best shot of getting into camp.
* IF YOU GET YOUR INVITE — go to “register online” tab on HOME page and follow registration instructions!