Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 2/12/14
The Philadelphia Lacrosse Association is co-sponsoring three clinics in the region this spring.
US Lacrosse Level 1 Coaching Instructional Clinics target coaches of beginning players of any age and emphasize the fundamentals of lacrosse. These clinics deliver hands-on instruction facilitated by US Lacrosse certified trainers. Clinics are approximately 7 hours long and are required for Level 1 coaching certification.
This Level 1 Instructional Clinic fulfills one of five components necessary for full US Lacrosse Level 1 Coaching Certification. In addition to this clinic, coaches must complete the online course component, have record of completion of PCA training, and have a current background check and membership on file with US Lacrosse. Please visit our coaching certification page for specific information on full coach certification.
Two clinics are being held in the Philadelphia area this pre-season. They are:
Girls & Boys Level 1
• February 23, 2014
• Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, Philadelphia, PA
• Boys Registration – http://usl.ebiz.uapps.net/PersonifyEbusiness/Default.aspx?TabID=170&ProductId=27695283
• Girls Registration – http://usl.ebiz.uapps.net/personifyebusiness/USL/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductId=27695467
Boys Level 1
• March 16th, 9:00am-4:00PM
• MapleZone in Boothwyn, PA
• Registration – http://usl.ebiz.uapps.net/personifyebusiness/USL/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductId=27482747
Advanced registration is required for all USL on-site clinics.