Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/30/13
Lacrosse Evolution in Downingtown is hosting a free Free Girls’ & Boys’ Goalie Clinic on Saturday, January 4th.
10a-11a – U9 & U11
11a-12p – U13 & U15
12a-1p – High School
Registration: click here.
The event features:
• Training in the fundamentals and advanced skills.
• Basic: Stance, Stick & Hand placement, Footwork, Clearing.
• Advance: Pipe to pipe, 1 on 1’s, Communication (Check call, Ball Position), Maximizing athleticism in the cage.
• Homework will be handed out after the clinic.
• Staff will be LaxEvo coaches and shooters.
• Bring all necessary equipment (including short stick if you have one). For young goalies, we will have extra equipment for you to borrow. Don’t forget to wear a protective cup…this is mandatory.
- David Page
– Lacrosse Evolution and Team Philadelphia Goalie Advisor
-St. Andrew’s High School (DE) All-American, w/ post grad year at The Hill School.
-3x All Conference at Kenyon College, unanimous 1st team senior year
-3x Defensive MVP at Kenyon College
-Captain at Kenyon College