Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/25/13
From Press Release
Freshman defenseman Ian Hare, an exercise science major at defending CAA champion Towson from Spring-Ford High and the Duke’s Lacrosse Club, won three straight PAC-10 championships as a Ram. He was a two-year captain and earned first team All-PAC-10 honors as a junior and a senior. Below he answers five questions for TowsonTigers.com.
1) How was your first semester on campus? Did anything surprise you (dorms, classes, classmates)?
Ian Hare: “I enjoyed my first semester on campus. I met a lot of cool people, experienced new things and did well in the classroom.”
2) What was your favorite part of fall ball?
IH: “My favorite part of fall ball was traveling to Virginia and competing against Team USA. [The Tigers once again competed in the annual Play for Parkinson's Tournament in October, 2013]”
3) What is one thing you’d like to work on before the spring season starts (skill or fitness level)?
IH: “Before the spring season I would like to improve is my lacrosse IQ.”
4) What are your goals for 2014?
IH: “My goals for the 2014 season are to compete for a [Colonial Athletic Association] CAA championship and advance to the NCAA tournament.”
5) Tell me one New Years resolution.
IH: “I try to avoid making New Years resolutions because I never follow through with them.”