Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/3/13
From Press Release
The Trashcan Lacrosse Skill Development Curriculum (SDC) is built around a Play Fast drill book, box infusion, progression drills and the game of Trashcan Lacrosse: the dynamic 2v2 pick-up game that focuses on playing fast and mastering the art of the 2v1. We introduce a wide range of basic to advanced concepts, add progressive layers of difficulty, then ask players to be creative in applying them during small sided games and King of the Can tournaments. We want the players to develop their game and have fun doing it!
The Trashcan Lacrosse winter sessions run four Sundays, from January 12th – February 2nd, at United Sports and Episcopal Academy. Each Sunday is broken down into two sessions at Episcopal Academy and three sessions at United Sports.
• Session One: 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade from 12:30 to 2:00
• Session Two: 5th, 6th and 7th grade from 2:00 to 3:30
• Session One: 2nd and 3rd from 12:00 to 1:30
• Session Two: 4th and 6th from 1:30 to 3:00
• Session Three: 7th and 8th from 3:00 to 4:30
Much more information and program registration links are available at TrashcanLacrosse.com.