Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 10/23/13
Registration remains open for the American Indoor Lacrosse Association National/IMG Indoor Championships Regional Qualifiers.
The National Championships will be held Jan. 10-12 at Wells Fargo Center.
• U19 (Born on or after 9/1/1993)
• U17 (Born on or after 9/1/1995)
• U15 (Born on or after 9/1/1997)
• Tournament format – 3 teams per division (Cost per team $960)
• Single round robin – Top 2 teams play for championship and advance to IMG Nationals
• Each round robin will be played in a 4 hour time block on tournament day
• Games will be 4/12 minute quarters, straight time
• Maximum number of players per time is 15, plus 1 goalie
• AILA rules will be in effect and will be available at www.ailacrosse.net
Rules unique for AILA – Safety is Paramount!
• No cross check – push check on ball
• No boarding
• NLL goals, 4 x 4’9″ Boddam goalie equipment (provided)
• 30 second shot clock
• No face offs after goals
• Instead of served time penalties a penalty shot will take place