Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 9/25/13
From Press Release
Registration is open for the Pocono Lacrosse Fall Exposure boys’ recruiting recruiting event on November 3 at Muhlenburg College.
The event is for any player in the Class of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Space is limited (160 spots only). There will be between six and eight teams (three games guaranteed) and an NCAA clinic will be held afterwards.
The event directors are Jim Rogalski, Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach, Lafayette College; and Chris Bissinger, Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach, Muhlenberg College.
Cost: $125 if registered by October 15 or $150. The cost includes a reversible jersey.
Registration: Please completely fill out registration form with waiver and medical information and send with a check payable to Ski Lax, Inc. to the address below. Registration confirmation and further details will be sent through e-mail. Jim Rogalski – Pocono Fall Exposure Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach, Lafayette College, 318 Kirby Sports Center, Pierce & Hamilton Streets, Easton, PA 18042. Click here for more information and the forms.
Weather Policy: Games, fields, and schedules subject to change due to inclement weather. Event is subject to cancellation with snow accumulation prior to date.
Refund Policy: 50% of fee is non-refundable for cancellations prior to Oct. 15th (regardless of the reason for cancellation). For cancellations after Oct. 15th, 75% of the fee is non-refundable (regardless of the reason for cancellation). The entire fee is non-refundable for cancellations on Nov. 3rd (unless there is a doctor’s note).
Questions: Direct any questions to Jim Rogalski: (610)-330-5482, Chris Bissinger: (484)-664-3763
REGISTRATION - please fully complete and return to address on first page with payment in full
**Note – This information will be provided to college coaches for the purpose of recruitment. Please make sure that it is accurate and legible.**
First Name_____________________________________________ Last Name______________________________________________
Address________________________________________________City_______________________State_______ Zip Code__________
Home Phone Number_______________________________ Cell Phone Number____________________________________
E-Mail Address (For Recruitment)_________________________________________________________________________________
E-Maill Address (For Confirmation)________________________________________________________________________________
High School___________________________________________ Club Team_______________________________________________
Grad Year_____________ Position (circle – 1 only) Attack Midfield Att/Mid Mid(Face-Off) LSM Defense Goalie
Optional – GPA_________________ SAT (3 Scores)____________________________________________ ACT__________________
Participant Code of Conduct
Ski Lax, Inc. is dedicated to providing its participants with a quality lacrosse experience that combines the highest level of instruction with the opportunity to
participate and compete in games against players from other areas. In its efforts, Ski Lax, Inc. is committed to preserving the honor of the game and the true spirit of instruction
To help fulfill its mission, Ski Lax, Inc. expects that all participants (players, as well as family, friends and fans in attendance) abide by a Code of Conduct. Failure
to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the event without compensation or refund.
1. Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that honors the game and demonstrates respect for other players, coaches, officials and spectators.
2. Performing, permitting, encouraging, or condoning actions that are dangerous or demeaning to a player, coach, official or spectator is unacceptable.
3. Participants are not permitted to be in the possession of or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and/or tobacco products.
4. Participants are not permitted to be in the possession of weapons.
5. Participants are expected to wear all of the necessary and required equipment for participation in lacrosse.
6. Participants are expected to report any and all injuries to a member of the event medical staff.
7. Participants are expected to treat all Ski Lax, Inc. facilities with respect. There is no tolerance for any acts of vandalism or actions that result in damage to
property. Ski Lax, Inc. will hold participants legally and financially responsible for any and all damages they may cause to the property or facilities of Ski Lax, Inc. including,
but not limited to, Muhlenberg College, and all fields and facilities used by Ski Lax, Inc.
Ski Lax, Inc.
Participant Waiver & Release
SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
In Consideration of my participation in Ski Lax, Inc. sponsored events and activities, I agree to the following:
1. Waiver and Release: I am fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis and even death, as well as other damages and
losses, associated with participation in a lacrosse event and related sports conditioning activities. I further agree on behalf of myself, my heirs and personal representatives, that
Ski Lax, Inc., along with coaches, officials, referees, volunteers, employees, agents, sponsors, officers, and directors of these organizations, shall not be liable for any injury,
loss of life or other loss or damage occurring as a result of my participation in the event.
2. Medical Attention: I hereby give my consent to Ski Lax, Inc. to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical/athletic training attention,
transportation and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my participation in Ski Lax, Inc. sponsored or sanctioned events.
3. Readiness to Compete: I will only participate in those competitions or activities in which I believe I am physically and psychologically prepared to participate.
4. Code of Conduct: I have read and agree to all parts of the Code of Conduct.
5. Refund Policy: I have read and agree to all parts of the Refund Policy.
6. Weather Policy: I have read and agree to all parts of the Weather Policy.
Signature of Participant Date
Participant Last Name, First Name (Please Print)
FOR ANY PARTICIPANT WHO IS NOT YET 18 YEARS OLD
As legal guardian of this participant, I hereby verify by my signature below that I have read and fully understand each of the conditions under the Participant Waiver & Release
section for permitting my child to participate in any Ski Lax, Inc. sponsored events and activities, and I accept each of the conditions, especially the waiver and release section.
Signature of Parent/Guardian Date
Medical Insurance Information
All participants are required to be covered with insurance for accidental injury. In most instances, family health insurance is adequate. Please indicate your family health
insurance plan below.
Health Insurance Company
Policy Authorization Number(s)
Medical Treatment Authorization
I/We being the legal guardians of the applicant, authorize Ski Lax, Inc. and its agent’s permission to request medical treatment as necessary to sure the well being of our
Signature of Parent/Guardian Date