Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 7/22/13
Cradle Lacrosse is designed to teach basic lacrosse skills to 4-8 year-old boys and girls in a fun, energizing and supportive environment. Cradle Lacrosse provides all the necessary equipment for the kids so there is nothing for parents to buy, and the curriculum is designed to teach the basics of lacrosse to youngsters in an age appropriate and fun way.
All Cradle Lacrosse programs are co-ed, and Cradle features a co-ed coaching staff at each session. Cradle’s young and enthusiastic coaching staff is comprised strictly of former college lacrosse players, many of whom are current educators and also coach lacrosse at the high-school level. All participants at Cradle Sessions receive free shirts and additional Cradle gifts.
We invite you to come out and see why over 650 kids in the last year have participated in the Philadelphia area’s best and fastest-growing youth lacrosse program. 2013 Cradle Lacrosse fall sessions will be held at:
• BucksMont Indoor Sports Center, Hatfield, PA. For boys and girls age 4-8. Saturdays from 1-2pm. Six-week session begins Saturday, September 21. (programs at BucksMont have traditionally sold out, register quickly)
• United Sports, Downingtown, PA. For boys and girls age 4-8. Sundays from 10-11am. Six-week session begins Sunday, September 22.
• Radnor Memorial Park, Radnor, PA. For boys and girls age 4-8. Sundays from 9:30-10:30am. Session begins Sunday, September 22nd.
• (NEW) Wyoming Seminary School, Kingston, PA. For boys and girls age 4-8. Sundays from 10-11am. Six-week session begins Saturday, September 21.
Additional information and registration details are available at CradleLacrosse.com.
NXTsports and Cradle Lacrosse are also excited to announce the following special event
taking place this August:
• Philadelphia’s world-famous Please Touch Museum will hold its first-ever Cradle Lacrosse Day, on Sunday, August 3rd from 11am-1:30pm. The event is free and is part of the Museum’s Grow Games healthy lifestyle initiative, designed to introduce kids to the basics of sports while making positive choices about health.
At Cradle Lacrosse day, kids will learn the basics of lacrosse right on the Museum’s front lawn. All kids will also have an opportunity to meet and play lacrosse with Brett Manney, the Assistant Captain of the Philadelphia Wings.