Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 3/1/12
Longstreth of Parker Ford, Chester County, seeks a Lacrosse Sport Manager.
Longstreth Sporting Goods is celebrated for over 30 years of commitment to female athletes who are interested in field hockey, lacrosse and softball. Longstreth showcases the most current offerings in female sports equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories. Longstreth is committed to nurturing the female athlete from her initial interest through to the seasoned veteran. We provide our customers with a unique and exciting shopping experience with a knowledgeable staff demonstrating a passion for female sports.
The Lacrosse Sport Manager has the overall responsibility for the profitable growth each year for our Lacrosse hard goods offerings, which includes the following responsibilities:
• Defines the product and service offerings, inventory levels, pricing and special quotes, and manages vendor relationships.
• Develops marketing plans, including catalog content and mailing lists, ads, flyers, email campaigns, website updates and Facebook page interface, in conjunction with our marketing department.
• Provides product expertise and support along with ongoing training to our customer service and retail employees regarding pertinent product features and availability.
• Manages relationships with universities/institutions/clubs and develops key customer relations.
• Manages all off-site vending events for Lacrosse.
• Manages key sponsorship activity for Lacrosse organizations, tournaments or other events. Coordinates institutional support, player clinics, etc.
• We are in search of a high energy, entrepreneur type who seeks P&L responsibility and who is a well-organized manager possessing superior communication and problem-solving skills along with a high level of professionalism, and who has a keen knowledge and interest regarding the Lacrosse market, product lines and trends within the sport.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, along with a minimum four years experience with girls/women’s sports equipment in the sport of Lacrosse and/or other similar roles.
We encourage interested candidates to visit our website at www.longstreth.com. Longstreth is located at 28 Wells Road, Parker Ford PA 19457, right off Route 724 and a short distance from the Royersford exit of Route 422. Relocation consideration will be given for the right candidate.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Longstreth Sporting Goods, P.O. Box 475, Parker Ford, PA 19457, attention Human Resources