Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/21/12
From Press Release
NXTsports is seeking current men’s and women’s college lacrosse players interested in sports
marketing, sports management and coaching lacrosse to serve as 2013 summer interns in the
NXTsports is an event management and sports education company committed to the education, development, and performance of young athletes.
The internship will run for eight weeks, from late May thru July. The pay is $250/week, $2,000
total. Limited weekend work is required.
Interns will play a vital role in the planning, marketing, organizing, managing and executing
phases of NXT summer events, which include several local and national tournaments and camps.
Interns will also have the opportunity to assist with NXT youth lacrosse club teams and will also
assist with the company’s marketing and social media campaigns.
– A current college student
– A current or former lacrosse player highly knowledgeable about the sport, (current college
– Strong background in sports marketing, event planning or coaching
– Must have lodging in the Philadelphia area and access to transportation
– Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
– Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
For more information about NXTsports check out www.iamnxt.com
To apply please send an introductory email and a resume to:
Director of Operations, NXTsports
*Application Deadline is March 01, 2013.