Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 10/10/11
Showcase Lacrosse has finalized the six college coaches who will serve as field coordinators, directly overseeing the action at each of the six game fields for the Philly Girls Showcase. The six field coordinators will be:
• Karin Brower Corbett, Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach, University of Pennsylvania (Penn’s assistant coaches will also be present)
• Jennifer Cook, Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator, University of North Carolina
• Liz Kittleman, Head Coach, Columbia University
• Eileen Finn, Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator, University of Massachusetts
• Allison Nuzzi, Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator, Hofstra University
• Christie Barnes, Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator, Haverford College
In addition to these six programs sending coaches as field coordinators, approximately 30-35 other college programs, Division I through Division III, will be attending the Philly Girls Showcase. Showcase Lacrosse will publish the final list of attending coaches in advance of the event.
The Philly Girls Showcase will be held on Saturday, November 5 at Westtown School in West Chester, PA. Currently over 165 players from 12 states are already registered for the event, and the Showcase is filling up fast. Player registration for the remaining spots remains open at https://thriva.activenetwork.com/Reg4/Form.aspx?IDTD=3207603&RF=6509142&mode=0.
The Philly Girls Showcase event is open to current female high school lacrosse players, freshmen through seniors. Every participant will be placed on a roster and guaranteed at least three games in front of college coaches in the morning, and also has the chance to be selected to one of the afternoon DeBeer Lacrosse Fab Forty All-Star Games.