Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 11/23/11
The Jingle Bell Jog 5K and 2-mile walk will be held Dec. 17 a Upper Dublin High and will benefit the Upper Dublin girls’ lacrosse team.
Jingle Bell Jog, December 17, 2011, 5K Run/2 mile Walk
Benefits the Upper Dublin Girls lacrosse team
Participants receive jingle bells, goodie bags and post race refreshments!
Race start and finish at Upper Dublin High School, course winds through Fort Washington neighborhoods, finish in Upper Dublin stadium!
• $20 entry fee must be postmarked by December 12th
• $25 entry fee after December 12th including day of race
• $15 family fee per person with 3 or more family members
• Rain or shine event, no refunds
• Awards presentation for the 5K run following the race
• Race begins at 9:30am, registration begins at 8:30am at the Upper Dublin high school cafeteria
• Timing and finish line services by Pretzel City Sports
• Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-378-4135
Tags: Upper Duiblin