Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 10/18/10
Everest Lacrosse Recruiting offers student athletes planning and guidance toward understanding the nuances of the recruiting process.
Everest’s goal is to help you discover schools at which your child would not otherwise be a candidate for admission. The company’s focus is on helping families maximize their chances at securing a ‘slot’ at one of the many competitive colleges or universities that afford recruited athletes favored admissions standards.
Maximizing your opportunities takes persistence, hard work and an understanding of the nuances of the recruiting process.
Since 2006, the team at Everest has assisted families all over the country in their efforts directed towards Ivy League, the New England Small College Athletic Conference and other top-rated colleges and universities.
The team is headed by Ken Miller, Scott Anderson (former Harvard men’s lacrosse coach) and Charles Grantham (former Dean of Undergraduate Admission at the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania). Their knowledge, experience and understanding of all of these variables and intangibles related to the recruiting process allow them to offer invaluable and objective insights. Analyzing each recruit individually, we work side by side with you family to navigate this complex and critically important process.
At Everest Lacrosse Recruiting, they will:
• Meet one on one with your family to better understand your goals and aspirations.
• Provide an objective assessment of your child’s athletic ability through direct observation.
• Review colleges based on your child’s academic achievement, educational goals, financial needs, and athletic ability using their proprietary methods.
• Include you in their conference calls that address pertinent and timely issues related to the complexities of the recruiting process.
• Assist you with the final editing of your child’s highlight video.
• Introduce you to Friends of Everest.
***Everest does offer our services to student athletes who are involved in sports other than Lacrosse. However, its efforts are STRICTLY limited to student athletes that are seeking admission to either an Ivy League or N.E.S.C.A.C. and a limited number of other select schools.