Phillylacrosse.com, Posted 12/13/10
The 4th Annual Lehigh Valley Lacrosse Coaches Clinic will be held on Sunday, Jan. 30, at DeSales University.
The event, which is free, begins at 8:30 a.m.. It will be held in the Gerald White Pavilion. All coaches are invited; to register, e-mail Jef Hewlings at email@example.com.
The schedule is as follows:
8:30 a.m.: Continental Breakfast – offered by the Philadelphia Lacrosse Association
* 9:00: Jason Fautas, Assistant Lacrosse Coach, Lafayette College and Brendan Callahan, Assistant Lacrosse Coach, Lehigh University – Goaltending “A to Z”
* 10:00: Eric Gregg, Head Boys’ Lacrosse Coach, St. Joseph’s Prep School – Practice: Plan the Work, Work the Plan
* 11:00:Neiman Sports Group, Inc. – Introducing our Co-Sponsor
* 11:15: JP Banks, Head Boys’ Lacrosse Coach, Hatboro-Horsham HS – Club Lacrosse: What is it and How Will it Help?
* 12:15: Andrew Geison , Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach, DeSales University – Developing Good Decisions on Offense: Transition, Early and Settled Offense
* Drawing for Door Prizes – You must be present to win!
The clinic sponsored jointly by the Philadelphia Lacrosse Association and Neiman Sports Group, Inc.